Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is today.

That post counts for yesterday.

And as another note before we move to today, that picture is old. I didn't take it last night..

UM..what was I going to say.

Well, I can start with. Turns out this morning, I felt sick and tired and so I called Ramon and told him I would be skipping class and would he please be sure to pass on any assignments for me. Then I tried to go back to sleep. Got woken up by every single family member in turn, as they each realized I was still in bed and 8:15 was fast approaching. It was actually very sweet of them. Mom woke me up at nine something she says and I showed her the fruit of my labors from late last night, so she could dice them and give them back for me to make into a fruit salad. (..sorry) And then I went and took a shower. A really long one. Which was great. And at the end, there's this new thing in my life I recently discovered where you turn the water bit by bit to cold. (I'm the type who likes really, really hot showers. Scalding.) But as you turn it to cold you start shivering and, I can actually feel my heart start beating faster or something. It's really weird. It's like a strange thrill I get. And talk about reviving! I think you could bring me back to life by doing this, it majorly wakes up the body.

After the shower, Mom and Ramon actually successfully made a classification sentence for me and we squeezed into the first paragraph before hastily reprinting, re-annotating, and dashing of to class in Mrs. Sanchez's teal coloured volkswagon.

"wen ur in love wid a girl...its all heart, bt wen it cums 2 god....u reason" I just read that quote on someone else's blog.

"so, we have great britain, and the over there great france and up there great germany."
"yes, except, only britain is great."
Just heard that on Doctor Who.

2 comments:

Flynn The Hard Way Lastname said...

Wow. That blog comment is about as deep as it gets, coming from a three year old typing.


...



on a less cynical note, I have myself just discovered the fun of turning the shower cold. Except I do it all at once, so suddenly the breath is sucked out of me in a refreshing single exhale. I dont' stand there long (I still don't like cold water) but it feels nice for a bit.

julia said...

:O YIKES! You have guts. I get the thrill just taking it bit by bit. And I still feel like i'm in an Antarctic downpour, even taking it slow! (whimp)

Glad you have discovered that little enjoyment though too. :D