Wednesday, January 7, 2009

january seventh

we went to the eye doctor. mom and dad needed new glasses and we came along to help pick them out.



lick.



we had way too much fun.



my sister is perdiful.

(another neat story you guys are missing out on! [somehow, i blame my readers for my falling behind and not being able to write thousands of words. it's your fault!] but we had such a fun time with renee, the lady who worked there [and the doctor, who came in and petted my hair randomly...because it was red and he likes redheads.] that she ended up giving us a discount just because on this one pair of glasses my mom ended up getting. they're prada or something and worth $240, just for the frames. [nevermind the prescription part]. but we got em for a hundered. which is still way more than normal but, hey. we splurged and made mom name brand stylish. hoo hoo hoo!)

1 comment:

JennyD said...

they're Coach. :-)

And just for the record, I am NOT licking the camera...I'm sticking my tongue out and it looks like I'm licking the camera, but I'm not. Really.