Monday, January 5, 2009

shoot! i'm behind.

so i'm writing this on the seventh. but it's for the fifth, when we went to tehachapi. which was great.

===============================================

And now it's the eleventh and I still haven't updated! But I had a revelation. I don't HAVE to write about each day. 365 is just about the picture. So, I will try and not write so much. Here's a picture from Tehachapi, different from the one Jenny put up on her blog. Actually, a bunch of pictures. So as to give you a glimpse of some of what happened. Each has a story, but I will do my best to not tell those stories.


My first real go at a game against myself. It was enthralling! Loved it to pieces. Jenny thought I was funny and took lots of pictures of me.



Jonathan. One of our houses in Tehachapi. It's really cold there.

Okay, enough of Jenny's pictures, which I've noticed have a lot to do with me. I'll have to speak to her about that. Here are some I took, and therefore are more officially projekt 365.



lawl. we love you, ranc motel!




okay so then we stopped here, on our way out of town. lil shack in the middle of nowhere kind of place. and the pumps were super old and it took us awhile to figure them out. as i've mentioned, it's really cold in Tehachapi so i was the designated, run out of the car and deal with the money. which i did a pretty rotten job of, but i said i wouldn't tell stories, so i won't. cept for this one. so i approach the red building with "Stop 'n' Save" in big white letters on the front...




and this tribe of cats comes running up to me! it was really weird and funny and slightly scary at the same time. wild cats, or any cats, aren't expected to come running up to a stranger. nor is it normal in the city to see so many cats in an organized pack like this. but it was really neat. the males obviously stayed in front and protected the females, who always were slinking in the back.



freaky!

okay, that's it for today. i didn't even mention the riding in shopping carts in the deserted Home Depot, stealing more than our fair share of paint chip cards, or pigging out on happy hour drinks from Sonic and the entire Taco Bell value menu x 3.

No comments: